Create a beautiful candlelit scene in your home or use these handy jars to hold writing instruments, crochet hooks, flowers and more. Add a little pretty crochet to a plain jar and make something nice!
1. Burlap and Doily Luminaries by Crafts by Amanda. The combination of doilies, mason jars and burlap join together to make beautiful luminaries. Crochet pattern not included–this is more of a craft instruction where ready-made doilies are affixed to jars.
2. Crochet Jar Cozies by Brenda Bourg for Red Heart. Dress up a gift of food with these pretty jar cozies. Whether you’re giving homemade jam or jelly beans, these cozies will dress up the jars long after the food is gone.
3. Crochet Cozy for Jars or Cans by A Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart. These striped cozies create pencil holders or caddies for other necessities.
4. Crochet Jar Candle Cozies by Woolbunnies. Create mood lighting with tea lights and these lacy jar covers.
5. Crochet Jar Cozies by lululoves.co.uk. Lovely shell stitches are featured on these handy jar cozies.
6. Granny Jar Cover by meanyjar. Turn a classic granny-style pattern into a pretty, lacy jar cover.
7. Crochet Jar Jacket by Lucy of Attic24. Colorful yarn scraps turn into something beautiful and useful with these jar jackets.
8. Crochet Mason Jar Cozy by Kara Gunza of Petals to Picots. These colorful jars are great for organizing just about anything– pencils, pens, crochet hooks, kitchen utensils and more.